One simple rule: Use it, don’t brake it.
Owner of rolandinsh.com
Rolands Umbrovskis (umbrovskis.com) is a Riga (Latvia) based freelancer that owns,operates and licenses the use of rolandinsh.com.
I love my readers, and love readers’ comments. However, rolandinsh.com is a private website, and we reserve the right to delete or edit any comments we find offensive or misleading. We strive to maintain an atmosphere of free and open conversation. If a commenter repeatedly abuses our comment policy, we can take some actions, but not limited to delete all of their comments on every post on the site, and ban their IP address.
In order to make our comments useful and interesting, the following guidelines have been established for comment users:
- Do not post threatening, harassing, defamatory, or libelous material.
- Do not intentionally make false or misleading statements.
- Do not offer to sell or buy any product or service. For that we have advertising on blog.
- Do not post material that infringes copyright.
- Do not post information that you know to be confidential or sensitive or otherwise in breach of the law.
- Keep all comments relevant to the particular post where the comment is being posted.
- Owner of rolandinsh.com will not accept responsibility for information posted in the comments, or the opinions expressed in any comments, which expressly belong only to the person making the comments, not to the staff or owners of rolandinsh.com.
If rolandinsh.com receives notice that a comment post is not in keeping with these terms and conditions or the intended use of the comments, we reserve the right to remove that comment posting.
Please note that once you post a comment to one of Rolands Umbrovskis’ sites, it becomes part of the public conversation. Our policy is that we will not remove a user’s comments unless they are in violation of our Terms of Service, and we won’t remove them otherwise except in very extreme circumstances. So if you want to say something that you will later regret personally, it is advisable that you use a username that does not identify you. We cannot simply remove your comments because you have a change of heart about making them.
When You publish materials, including any text, images, audio, video or other multimedia, You agree that we may use, distribute, modify, transmit, or post the content.
Restrictions on Use.
You may download, reproduce and retransmit material displayed on this web site for non-commercial, personal use. If you do so, you agree that Rolands Umbrovskis retains all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not use, distribute, modify, transmit, or post the content of Rolands Umbrovskis web site for public or commercial purposes, including any text, images, audio, or video without Rolands Umbrovskis’ written permission.